Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Closing down on Retirement

Not me.

The beautiful Space Shuttle is scheduled for retirement in 2010. Till then NASA has to complete 16 missions. SAY IT ISNT SO!!

I left my heart in Cape Caneveral in 1985, when I witnessed the launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis. There are 16 launches left for the witness of mankind. Make the best of it and head south. The spectacle is a lifetime of pride.

******************************************************************

On a different note, I have my LOUD opinions on the current Israel-Hezbollah situation. However, the prying eyes that visit this site daily may mistake me for a drunk actor. In light of the sensitivity (for the first time) I shall refrain my rantings in public.
To hell with it, the whole situation is a ****** !@#*** ***!@#* that The world should *&#@@!$ and not forget about !@#$. If *&****&%$ was in power, it will be *&^@# in *@##$$ a matter of *@#@$%.

HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment