Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Best Damn Sports Show Period

Yes! I am a closet ESPN viewer. Especially when some names are being dropped on the show.
Tonight's segment covered the referee's call on Sunday's game between the Colts and the Steelers (Good game). Of course that doofus made a mistake. Sal is correct, take out instant replay, we are talking about long hair dude, Polamalu intercepting the ball.
Yo! Blind freak in the overbleached hat who skinned a zebra for cheap fur! Any girl will tell you he caught the ball fair and with style! My grandma would have watched the replay and made the correct call even without her glasses, if she was alive and watches football. My kids would have thrown soiled diapers into your car for a 3 point score, if they cared about football. *For my safety, I will not disclose my retaliation. In the words of bad hair Trump, YOU ARE FIRED! Baby.

Next on the agenda, can Rod dance, especially with Stacie Keibler? I like the format for their dance competition, trash talking on the sidelines. Hoo Hooooo!! Bring me the largest bowl of chili cheese fries and a cold one, A&W Root Beer please. I fast forward the dance routine, have to conserve energy for Thursday. Nevertheless, the heart of it all, the current champion under my roof, JERRY RICE. All ears strained to hear the critiques on da'MAN! Yeah... the verdict is out, Fiffy wakes up at 4am with jive in his head, he is good looking in his routine, and he ROCKS!! Enuf said.

Bring me the largest bowl of chili cheese fries and a cold one, A&W Root Beer please. I wont trash talk while Fiffy is in intense foot serenade. I'll build up for his competitors. Now I know why my kids hate it when sports season takes over, plenty of intense yelling at the tv. Well sometimes in mime format. Protests have been voiced that the Olympics are nearing, more disgust have been raised when I reminded them that WORLD CUP is approaching too. *breaking out mentally in chant, Oh lay-oh lay- OH LAY!! Not Frito Lays! The soccer chant!!

Now listening to: Schubert: Moment Musical in F- Minor.
Now eating: Homemade-wisely-stashed-away slice of BLUEBERRY PIE. (check the time of consumption). Have to revert to decisive measures in community living, my dog is pretty smart. Mmmm.... do they have blueberries on the sunny desert retreat? Salute!

All done.. one blueberry left. Ain't I a stinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment