Thursday, December 22, 2005

What we take for granted.

The oxymoron "mixed blessings", define the events for the week.

The serene weekend emerged to news of loss & possible therapy.

The close of this week is ironic, Christmas. Season of the grinch, scrooch & humbug.

Thanks for the giving presents & actually receiving my presents.


Uh-Oh! You guessed it, time for.....Moment of reflection! (mirror shatters)


A hot-chocolate drinker friend (yes, you have been upgraded from the ground coach class), says he is thankful for HEALTH. Deep thoughts mixed with lubricating fluid, an engine's piston and cam, differential equations, recipe for the ultimate chicken enchilada, kitchen counter, etc cleared to an open mountain range with a broomstick smacked right in the middle, ooops screen-saver. Sheesh, my brain needs to slow down and quit over-compensating.

Health and family and friends, without one the others are incomplete.


To health; I shall drink my coffee, eat my ribs and raise the chicken drumstick. Followed by a salad, 20 push-ups & sit-ups.


Here are kisses, hugs, high-fives, wet-willies, wedgies, low-fives, on the side to my little clan.


To friends in all the places, high, low and in-between, (pick your spot)
you must be bored to read this
you still owe me a lunch
I did not do it
what did I do to you?

payback for that virus-laden email
I thought I was special until that bad joke
*#$&#@!!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS


bah humbug

No comments:

Post a Comment