Sunday, December 18, 2005

From Riches to Rags

The title is correct, From "Riches to Rags". Time Magazine People of the Year, are the Gates and Sonny Bono from U2.
I dont care too much for Sonny Bono, he needs to shave and get a haricut more often .
The Gates on the other hand, have my utmost respect and admiration. Well, I have to admit I am a closet Bill Gates admirer for over 20 years, disappointed that he married, but happy when Melinda grounded him to humility and reality.
Okay... I think Bill Gates is COOL!
Go ahead make fun of me, remember that pay back is "you-know-what".

This other dude is cool too!
He was transported in a cargo plane. A CARGO PLANE!
Powerful yet humble. Admirable.

On a side note, I have held as draft entries, an email and a blog entry. Writing under the influence of "anger-at-ignorance" creates controversy. The cycle has to end somewhere. Thus the mental debate continues if I should blast this reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment