Friday, December 16, 2005

Tis the season..

Tis the season to be "hehehe".
Yeaaahhh!!! Time for surprises.
In my schedule, Christmas is April Fools Day in December.
Bring out the gag gifts and duct tape!!
Shhh! I am working on one for a co-worker at the moment.
Items needed:

Actual gift broken up into many many parts,
Newspaper,
Gift wrap,
More newspaper,
Magazine pages (too bad I cant find one with a burnt turkey)
Duct tape,
Nice box.

Alternative layers of paper with the aid of duct tape and rest gift in nice box.
Spray some perfume for good measure. Top with bow and a humorous card.
Then wait for the phone call.
I know, I am so so so bad; learnt from the best and I thank the good company that I am in. Muahahaha!

(May have to use masking tape instead, running low on duct tape.)

No comments:

Post a Comment