Saturday, December 24, 2005

At least I did it outside!

Pent up frustrations interfere with diet.
A granola bar, 3 rice crispies treats,
Out of food! Dont have to riot.
Searching for comfort food was a pure defeat.

Needless to say,
Since I was freed at half-day,
To the place where the troop were to meet,
Was where I parked my Jeep.

Wiping the face for incriminating trace,
I smoothly walked into the place.
Planted my rear onto the stool,
I tried to keep my cool.


Barkeep asked for my keep,
"The strongest shot you have"
Said this (she)knave,
Wild turkey bourbon, arrived in a peep.


Has it been that long since my last shot?
Well 15 years is not a life time.
The opportunity arrived to drink or not.
Afterall it was on the boss' dime.


Oh dear, where have I left my inhaler?
Somehow everyone at the table got paler.
Uh-Oh, hello to the table,
There I laid my head, until I was stable.

Time to go,
Dont feel my legs,
Gave the keys away to a fellow,
Oh man, I think I have to "GO".

Out in the snow,
May I introduce my drink,
Filled with stomach acid,
And the junk I ate not long ago.

Did I just puke before my boss,
I am sure it wasnt his loss.
There, I found my seat!
While some fellow, started the Jeep.

Yeap! It is 5 in the afternoon.
Dinner have to be started soon.
A wonderful nap I had,
I can still taste the double shot the boss paid.


Thanks to those who saved my day.
Apologies to the establishment I chucked at today.
(At least I did it outside!)


The moral of this story,
1. dont drink if you have been dry for years,
2.Chucking outside is less embarrassing
3.Make sure it was good coming up too.

3 comments:

  1. I hope someone took some pictures!! Mr. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will make an interesting entry with pictures. Fortunately no one realized the camera in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete