Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just curious

All the latest commotion that President Bush does not have a Victory Plan or a timetable on Iraq sparked bonfire. (from experience, the length of my hair is harzardous near open flames, very harzardous)

So I dwelled into history, since I wasn't born when history was written by Sir Winston Churchill and his mighty alliance. To my surprise, he did not have a time table or a victory plan. NOOOO!
Okay lets check his nemisis, Hitler. Ahhh... not fluent in German besides bratwurst. Translated information did not show any time table either. Further reading required. *cracking fingers, going to dust off my Russian dictionary.

Jokers.

By the way... I am in search of a skating instructor. Erhm... unfortunately my pair of legs is not equipped with 4-wheel drive. Services needed within 4 days. Will feed. Be ready for plenty of falling debris. D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment