Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Organization, too little or too much?

"Read before you click", my motto on the pc.
I have organized my address book according to "Circles". The circles despict the level of trust/intimacy/familiarity/confidentiality on my address book. There are only a few in the sacred TOPCIRCLE, then Circle1, Circle 2, etc, down to Unfiled.
Save your own embarrassment, check your lists often, to avoid addresses in the wrong circle. I sent a personal email to the correct Circle, with incorrect recipients.

"Your mail has been sent to:
1. x
2. y
3. z"

Oh dear, there was 1 extra person on the list!
At least no incriminating evidence was sent.
Organization gone overboard.
I did read before I clicked!

Now listening to: Bonnie Raitt, Something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment