Thursday, August 09, 2007

FOOTBALL

In the path to alleviate my insanity of parenthood fever, FOOTBALL returns to the tele. At this point of time, I dont care which kind of football, just give me something to cheer for.

Ouch, Dallas whipped Indianapolis. But this is just the warm-up. Still a good warm-up.

Aaahhhh..... almost human again.

By the way, I was lost in the morning new magazines last week when I spotted Janet Evans. Yes the fantastic American Olympic Swim team of Matt Biondi, Janet Evans, Greg Louganis, remember? Well, Singapore's Ang Peng Siong did his appearance in the pool too. Anyway, Evans set the world record in the Women's 1500m Freestyle, which was finally broken this year by a newcomer who was born the same year Evans set the record. *scratch head.... 1988. Has it been that long ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment