Friday, August 31, 2007

End Of week Update

As of this morning, my notes read "No messages from insurance."
Had enough of this waiting, I retrieved the number to National Catastrophic Team, called and asked for an update.
For some reason they are unable to explain why I have been left behind. Fantastically the trash I have left on the curbside has been picked up, while the heap of contaiminated belongings continue to sit on the driveway.

By 4 Pm this evening, I suddenly received a barage of phonecalls from the insurance company, ah-huh the consumer complaint is effective. Apologies will not alleviate my disappointment, however they eagerness to show up tomorrow at 8:30AM seem reasonable.

Thus we can only they have some sense of compassion tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment