Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another lock down

I am here checking the websites for all the latest development around our tiny city.

My latest reports:

1. The walmart nearby is closed due to flooding.
2. A camero may have an engine, but it is still susceptible to elements of mother nature. I saw one floating peacefully.
3. We are still on a Level 3 Road Emergency, meaning lock down, no cars on the road.
4. It is really miserable with this heat, humidity and no central air.
5. The Red Cross is handing out cleanup kits, but we are at level 3road emergency.
6. The Red Cross is handing out water, you can walk to pick it up, but there is a heat advisory at the moment. D'oh!
7. Findlay Ohio is on all the news channels, we are almost famous.
8.So far, my kids are still unfazed at the latest events. Phew!
9. I really miss my washer.
10. Stupid solicitors still call.
11. If I really wonder about our friends, it really doesnt hurt to call.
12.I think I need to take the 3rd shower for the day.


Okay, I am stinking up this chair. More to come. Stay cool and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment