Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yawn

Marking the calendar of all the events running in the month for everyone in the house. July! Can it be?? I have been out of sync with time for almost 7 months. The season has changed from the snow piles to the doggie hair filled pool.

The job market is rather slim looking at the moment, barely above minimum wage for full time jobs without any concern for family. Really.

Yes I am very bored! Mentally unchallenged to be precise. Bad enough to think about signing up. Then I may have to shave my head like Fredmeister. Hahaha.

After 10 years of non-stop slogging, all this free-time is hard on the mental spirit. Another reality also emerged, there are only 2 things I enjoy, cooking and writing. Not skills to get an income, enough for massive weight gain.

The buzz of the dryer bellows through the house. Time to fix dinner now. *Sigh. It was fun months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment