Friday, July 27, 2007

The Clown named Buffo

There are some things I really hate, one is the ringing of my home phone. Except today.


Once upon a time, a family with 2 little girls attended a county fair, innocent of the day's plans. For on that fateful day, 2 friends from PA met up 4 hours away from home. We went to the fair and our deary is related to a clown!

I really got a call from BUFFO the World's Strongest Clown. Oh yeah, I talked to a clown for a bit, interestingly he still remembers my family from a year ago.

Looks like we have to

* make a special road trip to Sandusky County Fair (Fremont) to see him.

*He is worth the drive.

*No one will expect a grown up in a funny suit control a crowd of ankle biters and their handlers.

*Well, his mohawk is intimidating too.

*Maybe he will let me ride his Segway.




He is hillarious, for all ages. Really really really hillarious clown. A simple act, juggling an apple, a bowling ball and an egg simultanouesly, taking a bite of apple in each cycle. I can barely lift a .... er .... an egg. Of all things, the children remembers the gross egg puke!


Hear all hear now, go see my new friend Buffo the World's Strongest Clown, book him for parties too. He is worth every chuckle. I promise. His tipi is really really cool too. I want ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment