Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tired

Yes I am still here.

These late nights are taking a toll on me.
The change in schedule due to change in employment is still in the adjusting session.

A main culprit for the 2 am bed time is none other than (*music in background) ...

THE OLYMPICS

Yes I need to redeem my claim as the leader in useless Olympic Trivia.

Too bad Ian Thorpe retired, he will give Michael Phelps a swim for his money.
My message to the Men's Gymnastics Team, FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Regardless of the bias panel of judges, you boys won the world. Each time you mounted on an apparatus, you ruled the world for the next few minutes. Excellent execution of techniques and you boys rule!

To the officials, you suck! You stink as officials when you make bias decisions.

Most of all I can still claim myself as Goddess of Useless Olympic Knowledge. (I took the quiz on yahoo and scored very well)!

Muahahaha! I have not used up my brain quota for 10%. Maybe 3%.

more griping to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment