Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Modern convenience

A short list of modern convenience that I am grateful to use:

1. Minced garlic in a jar.
* I am not a traditionalist, thus I do get alot of laughs on this issue in my kitchen.
2. Minced ginger in a jar.
* see comment above.
3. Laksa paste in a jar.
* nothing like a good bowl of home, without searching for "exotic" ingredients in Ohio.
4. Tomato sauce in a can.
* really, the home canning business is not for me.
5. Cruise control.
* ahhhh ... finally I can rest my lead foot.
6. Emails.
* I can pretend to listen despite the DELETE option.
7. All the news I can read.
* what else am I supposed to do when everyone else at home is playing their games.
8. Remote car starter.
* best $99 investment I spent on my car.
9. Automatic air freshener.
* best $5 investment I spent on my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment