Tuesday, June 03, 2008

MVP for Fleury

It way past bedtime,
You could even hear a clink from a falling dime.
Too tired were our eyes,
To keep up with the TIE!

Something score already!
Someone score already!
We are at Third overtime,
I am really losing my mind.

Enough is enough!
I am not that tough!
Turning to the stairs to end the day,
Of Course, The Penguins hit Powerplay.

Ahhh .... *bleep *bleep *bleep
I am deprived of more sleep.

Dragged my tired rear.
Next to the tv and my dear.
Sykora! Sykora! Sykora!
You are the ...er ... THE SCORER!!
(Rhyme problem)

Ahhh ... I feel for the goalie,
Marc-Andre Fleury.
Try getting hit 53 or more times in 1 night.
I know why he is cheering,
The end to all the beatings,
He is the MVP, that is only right.

Thank you for now I can turn in.
Resting before
The Penguins beat up the Red Wings
Once again!!

PS: Dear G Berry, GO PENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment