Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am suspicious

With this ordeal of cleaning out a house for no reason, besides a disaster, we have to deal with the human disappointments. The insurance company with their irrational communication took 11 days to respond.

Now the next agency we were referred to contact...... FEMA.

This time, they took... err let me see, registered on Saturday, showing up on Wednesday, Monday was a holiday, well TWO days. Yes we have a winner!!

Of Course I am skeptical. (The government is efficient?)
Of Course I will ask for 2 forms of ID. (Cannot be too sure, the first one may be fake.)
Of Course I am nervous. (Federal agents here, may have been a spy in the last month.)
Of Course I will sweep the carpets. (A lot of doggie hair and I think some cookie crumbs.)

We'll see who gets eaten first, probably the mosquitoes will emerge the winner here.
Those little blood suckers are EVERYWHERE!

Almost time for FEMA dude to show up. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment