Saturday, October 08, 2005

Recount??


This girl has been named the sexist woman alive.


Here is the list of questions that went through my head:


  1. Who is she, never heard of her.
  2. 2.Has she reached the legal age in most states, excluding Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands?
  3. Does her mommy knows about this?
  4. Does her DADDY brag about this?
  5. My choice for the sexist woman, in my opinion, doesn't need to be scantily clad for the title.

What is your next question? Who is the sexist woman on my list?


She is:

  1. Graceful, especially in couture.
  2. Loves football, ie. NFL football, aka American football, aka not soccer.
  3. A musician, a well trained musician I may add.
  4. Highly intelligent, including access to intelligent information too.
  5. Financially secure.
  6. She tamed stubborn men.
  7. Fluent in many languages.
  8. Gourmet chef, or is rumoured to be one.
  9. Anyone who interrupts her will be silenced with integrity and respect.

Stay tuned for the answer. Feel free to speculate. Image

No I am not taking bets, no one paid up the last time. Image

No comments:

Post a Comment