Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Fried Chicken Challenge

This afternoon a mini survey was conducted amongst the simple souls present.
"Fried chicken or cold pizza for breakfast?"
1 participant did not favour either option.
1 participant favoured pizza.
My choice remains the same (you should know my answer by now).
Another participant belted, "If you get the fried chicken, I will show up tomorrow morning."
Did I hear a challenge?

UPS Man, you are on! Bring your own napkins.
What can brown do for you?

Incidentally on the subject of food, may I remind my dear readers of the festival tomorrow, DINE FOR AMERICA 2005.
Please go see Ramona, especially since her other half is very close to me at OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE! (I am trying to win brownie points for Ramona's cookies).

Tuesday, Oct 4, 2005 - 12:01pm (PDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment