Tuesday, September 19, 2006

As The Fat Man used to say....

A reminder from my cyber calendar, September 21.


For some of the readers to this blog, you WILL know who is the Fat Man, aka Larry Hawkins.

Yeap, it has been 3 years since his passing.

We all miss him in some way, his sick sense of humor, his rough growl but mostly his words of wisdom. Someday we shall compile a book of his "wisdom".

Larry had a name for everyone, including yours truly.

If you remember the Fat Man and his lines, drop one or 2 here. The invitation is free to all.

Still thinking of you Fat Man,
Linny the Pooh.

2 comments:

  1. Merlion, fat man always said to us [Mr. J and my brothers]speed takes money, bro!! plus he always called me easy money, but boy was he wrong on that!! that reiminds me of a quote, I think by a. lincoln,its not the years in your life,but the life in your years!!Mr. J

    ReplyDelete