Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm BACK

Actually my back is to blame. All the hectic schedule renders back rest, thus imposition of an early curfew to bed has been necessary.

What's been going on?? Well, work, home, work, home. Hezbollah getting their butts whipped by the fearless Israel. Iraq continues on their winning streak against terror. Landis, aka. ex protoge of Armstrong, is not Eddie Merck, that win in stage 17 is tooooooooooooooo errrrr.... suspicious. Even his own mommy disapproves her son's practice. (Huh!! what does that tell you.)

A few weekends ago I endured a new torture. The first ever sleepover in my house. The doggie enjoyed all the attention, the house was trashed, my ears hurt. What was I thinking? 5 girls screaming through the house, until this commander issued the Lights Out at 1AM. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment