Monday, June 05, 2006

I see the light!! I see the light!!

Almost there... the light at the end of the tunnel sparkles, teasing me to the allure on the otherside.
Almost there... darn paperwork, patience ( I tell myself, no need to fight).
Almost there ... like Hansel & Gretel, I have left a trail of money on the path.
Almost there ... has end sometime soon, my pockets are gettting lighter by the day.

Baby needs shoes!!

Almost there ... I don't care ... time to thank all those who had cared.
Almost there ... thanks to the BIG TALL ONE who saw my fear.
Almost there ... thanks to those who listened, far or near.
Almost there ... thanks to those who did not interfered.
Almost there ... no thanks to those who interfered.

Almost there ... er.... need a new grill and a mower? (Haha... really.)
Almost there ... er ... time for things to get slower? (NOT!)
Almost there ... er ... I have been rejected for enlistment, prove that I am older. (Really.)
Almost there ... er ... I did it on my own. (I really did.)
Almost there ... er ... I hope that my parents are finally proud of me now. (Tooo late.)

Baby needs clean shoes. I think she stepped on "special brownies". I am not washing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment