Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hat Tip to Mr J.

Hat tip to Mr J.,
You had asked if I could stay,
"At least through wheat harvest", you say.

Rumours have swirled through the land,
Err... which is the truthful end?
Depends on the version you have heard in this fairy tale land.

Before I begin my reasoning, firstly I'll go to KFC,
Making sure it is EXTRA CRISPY,
Hands off, that bucket is for me!

Then followed by a pepperoni pizza,
Tums, right now, will be nice,
Oh throw in some ice tea, no ice.

Then find a tree,
Hopefully without alot of birdies,
At least it is not yet 130F (haha Fredie).

Mr J, I hate to say,
Many are counting down to the day,
To wheat harvest, which may begin on a Wednesday.

This fearsome face,
Without much grace,
Wont be there to ask: "Where is the other J*****n Brother?"
A joke that has found a fitting place.

Hat tip, Mr J. May you have fair weather, good prices and record yields.

A fan of the J*****n brothers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Merlion for the note, I wish you the best!! Thanks for everything,like posing questions to make me think,for a positive outlook,and for a lasting smile.All "three" J****n brothers say Salute!!!Take care!!Mr. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments Mr. J. What lessons I have taken with me.
    Thanks to the J*****n brothers.
    Baby brother will have big shoes to fill.
    Keep on er....farming and trucking.
    Salute!!

    ReplyDelete