Friday, December 04, 2015

What happened to Kindness

On my way to work this morning, there was a little terrier who sat in the middle of the road, literally.
So I turned on my emergency lights, pulled aside grabbed the leash and blanket in my car.
Traffic had stopped on all 4 lanes as this scared barely 1 foot tall puppy ran from lane to lane.
3 other drivers tried to help but the little fellow dodged all our attempts.

Finally it ran between a few houses and got off the main road.
*phew a sigh of relief.

The disappointment was the number of finger salutes the rescuers received from other drivers honking and yelling from their vehicles.

I apologize if you are late for something, but do not insult someone who is trying to save a life.
Thus the question: what happened to kindness?

No comments:

Post a Comment