Friday, July 05, 2013

what I have been doing

July 4,2013
Dear readers/fans,
...Happy fourth of July everyone. Today I am in a good mood because my family kept scratching my belly. 

The kitchen smelled really good because they were cooking food for some kind of contest thing outside at least that's what they told me also what I heard. But its fine with us because between us I think will get some leftovers. Mommy & Daddy said they won 2 prizes, Best Patriotic and, Best Patriotic dressed. The prizes were M&M's and Goober.

Remember how I told you about that big hole in the driveway? Well now its............  disappeared .  Now that part of the driveway is like a whitish color now instead of black and its so much smoother. This is the not-so-great part, I got this cut or something in my paw my family put some cream stuff in it so now it feels a little better.Later that night Solomen got scared by something called fiserworks or something like that wait wait wait  oh ok . Solomen just told me there called fireworks.
                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                               Jellii the Doggie Dawg.


No comments:

Post a Comment