Monday, June 24, 2013

Jellii's Adventures

Date:  Sunday, June 23, 2013
Dear Readers/Fans
…This is my first blog to you so I hope you like it. Today I went into the pool with my older sister Roxii. We were playing and she was in the pool and I was outside the pool. I was trying to get in the pool so she kept jumping in the water when I would try to get in through a different spot so that got me just as wet. OOOOOOH  and I love this part it just makes my mouth water ever signal time I say it. Ok, well we all got these really good bones that were so delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Then later in the day my older brother and the oldest Solomen got to go on a walk but Roxii and I didn’t. I didn’t get to because there were too many people outside and I have to know the people to be nice to them. Roxii didn’t get go because she walks like a bull charging at something red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment