Monday, March 24, 2008

Catching up

Yeap time to catch up.

1994 Lillehammer, Finland, Olympic Games launched a superstar, at least in my book of accomplished athletes. Introducing, Phillipe Candeloro, known for his Godfather, D'Argatan, Braveheart, Rocky and many other routines. He is the only figure skater with Named routines.
Needless to say I had to see him in the flesh when he was in my proximity. Well I even got to touch him. More than anything else, my family and I relived history when Candeloro performed Olympic history with his Musketeers routine. Ahhhhh ... I was the loudest in the crowd with shouts of "BRAVO!! BRAVO!!"

(Pictures to follow)


To add more good news, another artist we adore is also coming to this side of the pond. My dearest George Michael will appear on the tele on Thursday. Above the tele appearance, GM will also tour North America. Maybe I can score some tickets close by too.

No comments:

Post a Comment