Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Once upon a time,

*cracking fingers and knuckles
*scratching head
*sip coffee
*sip coffee again

*Scratch neck

Ehhh .... I dont remember how to do this ... it has been a while.

*sip coffee again.
*gulp coffee

Many moons ago, a legal tango began, the routine was filled with high lifts and low brushes. External interferences wore blue uniforms, lawyers were eagerly waiting at the sidelines. Strength was measured in patience, tolerance and the little voice "be an example to children". Speaking of children, they are always hungry, so are their friends, thus the need for employment.

Dec 21, 2006

*cracking fingers

Still lost for contents. The last 3 weeks have been almost fulfilling, for the first time I drove my daughter to and from school. (At least I know where theschool is located). The ankle biters of the house have little complains with the new arrangement, well, they now have a 24 hour full time chef and personal driver. Think of the power!!

I have been advised to file lawsuits against my employment termination. Err... that will be really low. Sometimes, it is just not worth it and some people are not worth the time either. Allow them to roll in their ego and their pats on their backs. What goes around comes around. As the dear witch in Salem reminded me over a decade ago, "Give out good, for you will reap the return in 3s." Now I am enjoying the simplicity of parenthood, and considering the invitation to blog for NFL. Yeap, I have been invited to blog/write about FOOTBALL!!! ( Still under consideration.) Imagine writing about something you really really really enjoy, and maybe get paid for it? *howling.

Oh well, the fairy tale continues.
My house is under the paws of 3 huge dogs and endless hungry kids.
My house has transformed to one of laughs, cheers and smiles.
My house is also known to many as the house of food.
Under the grey cloud is something GOOD.


.... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment