Friday, August 18, 2006

Still here and missing Poh Piah

Yeap still here.

Just been falling asleep on the couch, fighting the urge the be nasty to a certain party, being patient with my children and most of all.....

craving, I mean CRAVING food.

I am searching for a sambal receipe, to make a huge batch for my freezer.
Ohh how I miss poh piah, roti prata, laksa, mee siam, hainanese chicken rice, chilli crab..... (have you passed out yet, Fred?)

Thus the plea is extended to anyone who has a good sambal receipe, noting that this experiment will be conducted outside of Singapore, where the ingredients are all ang-moh with no Chinatown for 5 hours okay.

Back to the couch.

2 comments:

  1. Singaporean food in Ohio? Hmmmm! Might be a good business venture! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides, I haven't had any good Sg food for almost two years........ Wahhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete